Surulere Lawyers Forum inaugurated a new set of executives today at their meeting which held at the new SLF Secretariat.
- Celestine Okonkwo (Chairman)
- Eno Umoren Mbanugu ( 1st Vice Chairman)
- Basil Egbukishi (2nd Vice Chairman)
- Nkiru A. E. Williams (secretary)
- Azodo Oluchukwu (Treasurer)
- Florence Chijioke Duru (Financial Secretary)
- Lilibeth Evarestus (Assistant Financial Secretary)
- Uchenna Nwadialo (Director of Welfare)
- Chinwendu Ugochukwu (Director of Publicity)
- Ogechi Ugwuegbulam (Assistant General Secretary )
The new exco were charged to work together as a team for the progress of the Forum and create an inclusive platform for all interested members.
The new Chairman Mr Celestine Okonkwo thanked the electoral committee and said that his administration will run an open door policy and will receive both criticisms and commendations with cheerfulness.
He added that he and his team are poised to move the Forum to the next level where it will be much more admired by all.
The new exco in frames: