1. A resolution shall be a special resolution when it has been passed by a simple majority of votes cast by such members of the company as,being entitled to do so,vote in person or by proxy at a general meeting.
    True or False

2.In a Criminal trial,a dumb witness was called to give evidence and he opted to put his evidence in writing in open court. Such evidence will be admitted as

A . Oral Evidence
B. Documentary Evidence
C.Affidavit Evidence

  1. An action where an interested person claims a declaration is commenced by

A. Originating summons
B. Originating Motion
C. Writ of summons