Theme: “Strategies for Peaceful Coexistence: Understanding the Causes and Factors that trigger Religious Crises”
Date: September 29, 2020
Time: 12:000 PM West Central Africa
Goals of the webinar:
- To expose participants to the immediate and remote causes and factors that trigger and sustain religious crises.
- To provide insights on the myriad consequences of religious intolerance.
- To fashion a framework for peaceful coexistence through proper understanding of the factors that inhibit same.
- To advance strategies for the promotion of peace, peaceful coexistence and religious tolerance.
- To sustain the discourse on coexistence diplomacy as well as integration of traditional and modern conflict management strategies.
- Free Membership of the Centre for Peace and Conflict Management in Africa
- Weekly Newsletters from Africa Peace Magazine
- Appreciable knowledge of:
a) Factors that sustain the scale and intractability of religious crises
b) Managing diversity and peaceful coexistence
c) Religious tolerance, conflict management, and so much more…
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Follow the organisers on social media at:
AFRICA PEACE MAGAZINE
CPCM: Website: www.centreforpeace.org