Please find attached, the Notice of the NBA NEC Meeting, which will take place on Tuesday 15th December, 2020 at The Auditorium, NBA House, Plot 1101 Muhammadu Buhari Way Cadastral Zone A00 Central Area, Abuja – FCT, by 9am.
Kindly note that attendance for this meeting is limited to statutory NEC Members.
The notice reads:
23rd November, 2020
FROM: THE GENERAL SECRETARY
TO: ALL STATUTORY NEC MEMBERS
SUBJECT: NOTICE OF NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Dear NEC Member,
There will be a meeting of the National Executive Committee of the Nigerian Bar
Association on the date and at the time and venue specified hereunder:
DATE: Tuesday 15th December, 2020
TIME: 9:00 a.m. prompt
VENUE: The Auditorium, NBA House, Plot 1101 Muhammadu Buhari Way Cadastral
Zone A00 Central Area, Abuja – FCT
- NBA Prayer
- Review of the minutes of the NEC Meeting of Thursday 19th August, 2020
- Review of the minutes of the emergency NEC Meeting of Thursday 22nd of
- Matters Arising from the minutes
- President’s Speech
- National Secretariat Report
- Reports from Sections and Committees
- Presentation of Budget
- State of the Nation
10.Any Other Business
- Attendance at this NEC Meeting is limited to statutory NEC members only to wit:
i. National Officers
ii. Past Presidents
iii. Past General Secretaries
iv. Branch Chairmen
v. Branch Secretaries
vi. Branch NEC Representatives
vii. Chairmen of Sections
viii. Secretaries of Sections
- Documents for the NEC Meeting will be circulated, to NEC Members, by e-mail ahead of the Meeting. Members are therefore encouraged to attend the Meeting with their devices (Laptops, i-Pads, Smart Phones etc.) with which they can view the said documents. Members may also wish to print and bring with them, hard copies of the documents for the meeting.
- NEC members will be expected to arrive Abuja on Monday 14th December, 2020 and to depart on Wednesday 16th December, 2020. For hotel bookings and reservations, kindly contact the Welfare Secretary, Mr. Kunle Edun, on 08038695936.
- For further inquiries, please contact the General Secretary or Mr. Ezekiel David,
of the NBA Bar Services Department on 07037000903.
JOYCE ODUAH, FICMC
General Secretary, NBA