The distinguished Chairman of NBA Nnewi, Kingsley Awuka, Esq., inaugurated the Executive Members of the Young Lawyers Forum, Nnewi Branch on the 16th October, 2020.
The epoch-making making event had in attendance the Chairman of the Bar and some branch Officials who took turns to address the new executive and the YLF Nnewi. The Chairman expressed confidence in the new leadership while urging them to lead the Forum to greater heights.
On his part, the newly inaugurated Chairman of the YLF Nnewi, C.E. Okonkwo Esq., expressed gratitude to the NBA Executives, YLF and the Bar for the confidence reposed in them, promising to serve with utmost dedication and diligence for the overall betterment of the YLF Nnewi, the Bar and the Society.
The Inaugurated Executives are:
1. C.E. Okonkwo, Esq. – Chairman
2. M.O. Eze, Esq. – Secretary
3. J.O Akoh, Esq. – Treasurer
4. C.E. Origbakpor, Esq. – Welfare Secretary
Other Members of the Executive subsequently co-opted by the Forum include:
5) Ezinne Oruche – Vice Chairman
6) M.P Okon – Legal Adviser
7) V.C Agbom (Mrs)- Financial Secretary
8) O.F. Okeke – Publicity Secretary
9) Uche Onwuagamba – Assistant Secretary
10). A.M Udeze – Provost
11) Christopher Oko- Social Secretary
Present at the Inauguration were the Vice Chairman of the NBA Nnewi Branch, Obinna Ubah, Esq.; Secretary of the Branch, C.D Igwegbe, Esq.; Legal Adviser, K.G Abonyi, Esq.; Social Secretary and a Member of Governing Council, Nigerian Young Lawyers Forum, U.P Igwe, Esq.
O.F. Okeke, Esq., AICMC
Publicity Secretary YLF, Nnewi Branch