Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) has scheduled its National Executive Council (NEC) Quarterly Meeting to hold on 9th June 2022 at Ilorin, Kwara state. See the notice issued by the General Secretary below:
There will be a Quarterly Meeting of the National Executive Council (NEC) of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) on the date and at the time and venue specified hereunder:
DATE: Thursday 9th June 2022
TIME: 10:00 a.m. prompt
VENUE: Ilorin, Kwara State (Venue TBC)
Please note that this will be a hybrid meeting and a link for virtual attendance will be sent to members in due course.
- NEC Prayer
- Review of the Minutes of the last NEC Meeting of Wednesday, 23rd February, 2022
- Review of the Minutes of the Emergency NEC Meeting of Thursday, 17th March, 2022
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- President’s Speech
- National Secretariat Report
- Financial Reports and Related/Ancillary Matters
- Reports from Sections, Committees, and Fora
- State of the Nation
- Any other Business
Please Note also that attendance for this NEC Meeting is limited to:
- National Officers
- Past Presidents
- Past General Secretaries
- Branch Chairmen
- Branch Secretaries
- Chairmen and Secretaries of Sections and Fora
- Co-Opted NEC Members
- Accredited Observers
- Documents for the NEC Meeting will be circulated to NEC Members by e-mail ahead of the Meeting date. Members are therefore encouraged to attend the NEC Meeting with their devices (Laptops, I-Pads, Smart Phones, etc.) containing such previously downloaded Meeting documents. Members may also wish to print and bring with them hard-copies of the documents for the meeting.
- NEC Members will be expected to arrive Ilorin, Kwara State on Wednesday 8th June 2022 and depart on Friday 10th June 2022.
- For further inquiries please contact the General Secretary or Mr. Ezekiel David at the NBA Secretariat, Bar Services Department on 07037000903.
- For booking and reservation of hotel accommodation (for statutory NEC members) and paid accommodation (for coopted NEC members) please contact the National Welfare Secretary: Olakunle Edun, on 08038695936