The Electoral Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Abuja Branch (Unity Bar) has announced the newly elected Executive Committee of the branch. The election held online on June 11 after which there was a general meeting.
Steve Emelieze and Afam Okeke (Chairman and Secretary of the electoral committee respectively) announced the return of Ms. Hauwa Shekarau as the elected unopposed Chairman of the branch.
Other elected officers are:
- Chioma Onyenucheya-Uko Vice Chairman (unopposed)
- Adebiyi Adetosoye Secretary (unopposed)
- Chinelo Audrey Ofoegunam Assistant Secretary (unopposed)
- Adedeji Emmanuel Adewale Treasurer (unopposed)
- Ngozi Agubalu Welfare Secretary (unopposed)
- Ikemefuna Onyeka Publicity Secretary (elected out of 3 contestants)
- Jude Okey Ugwuanyi Legal Adviser (unopposed)
- Princess F. Chukwuani NEC Rep. (unopposed)
The statement also recorded as “VACANT”, the offices of Social Secretary, Financial Secretary and Provost.
A mini get-together was held in the evening of the same day at Floris Garden, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja to celebrate the event. Branch members and others also took to social media to celebrate the successful and smooth elections and congratulate candidates.
6 thoughts on “NBA Abuja Branch celebrates newly elected exco”
Congratulations to the newly elected executive. More wisdom to succeed in the assignment ahead.
Congratulations to our newly elected Excos. May God guide you all in your service to our Unity Bar.
Congrats Mr Adetosoye and all the newly elected excos
Congrats to my friends Hausa, Adetosoye and others.
Congratulations ???? Barr. Adebiyi Adetosoye and all NBA Unity Bank EXCO. We at HASAL Microfinance are proud to be associated with the Unity Bar. Once again, Congratulations
Comments are closed.