La Abogada newsletter is calling for submission of articles for publication in its may edition for the year 2020. Particular attention shall be given to articles on Global Responses to COVID -19 and Gender Parity and other objectives of FIDA. The announcement reads in details:
A CALL FOR ARTICLES: MAY 2020 (2019/20 3RD QUARTER) EDITION
We are at this time accepting suitable articles for publication in our 2019/2020 third quarterly edition of La Abogada for the current administration of FIDA
We cordially urge all and sundry to submit contributions via email to the undersigned at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline of April 30th, 2020 for a May 2020 edition to be disseminated on or before 30th May 2020.
Special focus in this edition will be on Global Responses to COVID -19 and Gender Parity. Articles of relevance to the objectives of FIDA INT’L are nonetheless always welcome.
For your guidance, the general terms and conditions/guidelines for submission of articles for publication are forwarded herewith.
Do please contact us for any clarification required.
We eagerly look forward to receiving your contributions at the earliest possible time.
With many thanks and best of regards,
Princess (Mrs.) Olufunmi Oluyede
Editor-In-Chief, LA ABOGADA
Chair, Editorial Board, FIDA INT’L
Tel. No.+1 240 338 5140
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
- Articles are required to be up-to-date, relevant and interesting/stimulating -with the intention to support, enhance and propagate the aims and objectives of FIDA INT’L and to provide significant benefit to its members globally.
- All should typically include developments in members’ jurisdictions, legal and regulatory or broader, thematic law-related topics, session reports from specialist conferences, reports on projects and activities.
- Submissions must be in MS word format, of reasonable length and substance (preferably between 500 and 2,500 words), well-researched and written in good English.
- Articles must necessarily acknowledge all sources but keeping all endnotes to a minimum.
- Articles must include author’s name, firm/equivalent, designation, email address, city and a portrait photograph.
- All content must be the original work of the author.
Accordingly, articles should not have been published previously and should not currently be under consideration by another publisher.
- If articles contain materials that is someone else’s copyright, the unrestricted permission of the copyright owner must be obtained and evidence of this submitted with the article -with such material being clearly identified and acknowledged within the text.
- Articles shall not to the best of the author’s knowledge, contain anything libelous, illegal or infringements on anyone’s copyright or other rights.
- Copyright shall be assigned to FIDA INT’L who shall have the exclusive right to first publication, both to reproduce and/or distribute articles (including abstracts) globally in electronic, print or any other medium and to authorize others to do likewise.
- Following first publication, such publishing rights shall be non-exclusive, except that publication elsewhere will require permission from and acknowledgement of FIDA INT’L
- Submissions from all authors are subject to review for suitability, accuracy and quality.