There are just 8 days left till the deadline for submission of entries for the SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competition.
The Competition guidelines are as follows:
- Entries are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25/11/20. Late and hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be in one MS Word document (No PDFs) and include a title page with the title of the essay, author’s name and contact information (phone number and email address) and a 100-word (or less) biography.
- Essays must be submitted in English, must not exceed 1500 words (excluding title page, endnotes and bibliography), should be submitted with numbered pages, and double-spaced using Arial, 11-point font.
- Essays must be original and not previously published.
- Entrants are to submit only one entry. Co-authorship is not permitted.
- Essays will be judged based on clarity of expression, spelling and grammar, originality of thought, depth of analysis, relevance to industry, and conformity to contest rules.
- The winner shall be announced during the Annual Business Luncheon on 3rd December, 2020.
Note: This contest is open only to individuals qualified to practice law in Nigeria.
Participants stand a chance to win a full sponsorship for one certificate earning course with any of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb); the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSAN); or the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CITN).
All questions or concerns can be forwarded to email@example.com. Further information on the Competition and the 13th Annual Business Luncheon can be accessed at luncheon.spaajibade.com.