The International Federation of Women Lawyers [ FIDA] Nigeria, Lagos State Branch holds her 2019 FIDA Lagos Law Week, under the Chairmanship of Mr. Layi Babatunde (SAN). The event will be open to All Lagos FIDA Members, Members of the Public, Lawyers and Non-Lawyers.
Theme: Reducing Vulnerability Through Social Protection.
Day 1: Wednesday, 24th April 2019
Venue: Nigerian Institute of International Affairs, 13/15 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State.
Time : 10am.
- Mrs. Mary Agbu[Executive Director, Multi-Plan Pathway College]
- Dr. Don Pedro Obaseki [C.E.O ACC Broadcast Multimedia Limited]
- Professor Bukar Buarambe [ D.G N.I.I.A]
- Mrs. Mfon Usoro [ Pioneer D.G & CEO NIMASA; Managing Partner Paul Usoro & Co]
- Pastor [ Mrs] Barr. Siju Iluyomade [ Senior Pastor, The Redeemed Christian Church of God, City of David Parish]
- Mr. Sonnie Ekwowusi [ Principal Partner Sonnie Ekwowusi & Co]
- Magistrate [Mrs] Kike Ayeye [Chief Magistrate]
Day 2: Thursday, 25th April 2019
Public Legal Clinic and community outreach on the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, 2015 at the Oba of Ijora’s Palace, Ijora, Lagos.
Attendance: Open to All FIDA members, Public, Lawyers and Non-Lawyers.
Time : 11am
Attendance: [ Open to All FIDA members]
Venue : Dover Hotel , Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, behind Ebano Supermarket, Lekki, Lagos
Time : 6pm
Day 3: Friday, 26th April 2019
Attendance: Open to all Lagos FIDA members.
Venue : Dover Hotel, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, behind Ebano Supermarket, Lekki , Lagos.
Time : 7pm