What you should know about divorcing your spouse in a Nigerian Court.

As a divorce lawyer in Nigeria,I am always confronted with the question, “How do I get divorce papers?” or “I want to give my husband/wife divorce papers to sign” Each time I hear that, I smile because I know we watch a lot of foreign movies in Nigeria. The truth is that there is nothing like divorce papers within the context of what most clients have in mind which is usually a procedure where you just send your spouse a paper and he or she signs zap!You are divorced.

In Nigeria, divorce called dissolution of marriage in our laws goes through a process.

Wow,you need to sign up as a premium member to read this Premium content specially researched and served.

Here,our premium members interact with our posts. They ask legal questions that bother them and we provide answers. Such questions bother on their rights with their employers ,employees,Landlord,Tenant,Police and Citizens and even  advice on laws governing marriage and how to divorce etc

Join our premium club for just N1000.00 a year .A whole year.

Take the following steps to join.

1. Just sign up  first

2. After signing up,to support our work and research ,you will be required to activate your membership by paying a membership fee of N1000 for a year. (We reserve the right to close subscription if we reach our  target yearly members to be able to carter for the individual needs of our members. So sign up now)

We are looking forward to having you join many other members of our Premium readers club.

Sign up and dial *737*1*1000*0167533882# to activate your account if you are a Gt bank  Account holder or use your Bank's USSD code to transfer N1000 to  Notstreet GT  Bank Acct number 0167533882